Sidor

lördag, april 02, 2011

“Being an ugly kid taught me a lot… [N]ever really going through the “boys will want you now” phase means that I got to experience my own horniness as a thing completely separate from male desire. Being sexually frustrated for years on end is no fun, but it teaches you to appreciate the realness of your own sex drive like nothing else. How could I buy into crap about “girls only put out for money/emotional stuff/social status” when my own vagina was going nuts with the desire just to get some goddamn cock already?”

- The Pervocracy: Growing up ugly.


det hade lika gärna kunnat vara jag som sagt det.
vill förresten passa på att be om ursäkt för att vi är så sovande på bloggen. jag jobbar och försöker träffa en magister utan att freaka ut. det kommer inlägg. jag lovar. kanske snarare än man vågar hoppas!

/Fröken D

Inga kommentarer: