Sidor

onsdag, september 08, 2010

FML FML FML

måste passa på att tipsa om FML, dvs FuckMyLife, dom har en specifik genre dom kallar Intimacy , där fördrev jag ett antal timmar här om dagen.

"Today, while in bed with my game obsessed girlfriend, she told me I was a "noob" in bed. FML"

"Today, I was waiting downstairs at my boyfriend's house as he got ready to go. His mom came over and said she was so glad her son had met me, that I made him really happy. I smiled thinking how nice that was of her to say. She then continued, "Still, he tells me anal is a no? FML"

"Today, I finally got to hook up with this hot guy I'd been talking to for a few weeks. To my surprise, he was sinfully drunk when he arrives. As we were going at it, he shits on my white carpet. Now the phrase "f***ing the shit out of someone" has a brand new meaning for me. FML"

/Fröken D

Inga kommentarer: